The Spashram River mountain Retreat Tariff is based on the following considerations:
- Along the entire length (2500 kms) of the Ganges, including the pristine Upper Ganges, we are located on a singularly unique spot which while providing access via National Highway, is at the same time well insulated naturally, from outside disturbances from here.
- The natural surroundings give the visitor an upfront and direct experience of nature and the great outdoors of rugged natures cape, dramatic viewpoints where every vantage point transports the visitor to naturally sensational viewing.
- The limitations of not driving down direct into the site but walking into it to gain this nature viewing from anywhere on the site, along with a sense of vigour from the outset, is intentional and calculated.
- The ease and proximity of access to river and beach is a singular and key advantage.
- Being a part of a village zone, gives access to direct organic foods, village walks and such for those on a village homestay while being on an exclusive and upscale private property
- A complement of 10 staff attends to your various needs during your stay at Spashram River Mountain.
- The proportion of guests and rooms in relevance to the overall site is extremely small as only up to six guests at a time are accommodated generally. This gives a consistent feeling of privacy and space to our visitors at all times.
- The site affords visitors the opportunity of bird watching, butterfly watching, angling and star-celestial gazing onsite itself.
Per Night Per Couple
||250 ster or USD 310 (breakfast only) or INR 20,650/-|
|Per Night Per Couple with all meals (outside dining options are limited)||Ster 290 or USD 359 or INR 23,910/-|
|Single Occupant||Ster 150 or USD 185 or INR 12,325/-|
|Single Occupant with all meals (outside eating options are limited)||Ster 170 or USD 205 INR 13,625/-|
|Meals outside of check in/check out stay||Breakfast-Ster 20 or USD 25 or INR 1660/- Lunch - Ster 20 or USD 25 or INR 1660/- Dinner - Ster 20 or USD 25 or INR 1660/-|
TThe Leopard Longhouse is owner "IJ Singh's private accommodation" made available to select international visitors. It is a simple longhouse using the concept of the tribal accommodation rather than compartmentalized rooms of Urbania.
The only compartments are the dressing room, shower room (which looks onto a rock fall face and the second bath. While rustic and rugged, the Leopard Longhouse is comfortably and tastefully outfitted.
The Longhouse is a unique construction of stone, lime and timber. Its unique doorway and verandah décor is a charming mix of a bygone era with the right amount of modernity.
While modern gadgetry is not available especially a television or piped music which is intentional, a sit in bath as well as a shower, a tea and coffee maker, the owner's small private bar, a small library, telescope, binoculars and such are. A unique collection of photos of the local region as well as an artist's sketches adorn the walls.
Per Night Per Couple (breakfast only)
||200 ster or USD 250 or INR 16,650/-|
|Per Night Per Couple with all meals (outside dining options are limited)||Ster 240 or USD 295 or INR 19,650/-|
|No single supplement is applicable.|
|Private Owner's Bar||Available on request|
|Meals outside of check in/check out stay||Breakfast - Ster 12 or USD or 15 INR 1000 Lunch - Ster 20 or USD 25 or INR 1660/- Dinner - Ster 20 or USD 25 or INR 1660/-|
While everything about the site is dramatic commencing from the walk down from the gate to the Leopard Longhouse and the walk up to the dining tent, this cottage is remarkable in its own way. It is tucked away on one corner of the site and has a natural exclusivity and privacy. This makes it ideal for a visitor or couple especially a honeymooning couple, to steal away.
|For a single occupant or a couple wanting to reserve the entire property to themselves, the respective rates for the additional accommodation on site will apply in addition but if there is no one else booked prior a 50% off on the supplement will be extended.||Rs. 3750/- (45-60 minutes session)|
For those who need a no frills feel of the great outdoors, a simple box tent, with an attached dry toilet, and a bath tent are available. Needless to say it has a comfortable bed, carpeting, lamp lighting and the closest access to the beach.
|single or twin with breakfast||Ster 80 or USD 100 or INR 6,660/-|
For a single occupant or a couple wanting to reserve the entire property to them, the respective rates for the additional accommodation on site will apply in addition.
The camp has 220V electricity, but also uses some amount of solar electricity and kerosene lighting, as visitors find this less intrusive.
Due to the sheer physicality of this great outdoors location, there are a complement of at least ten staff, both male and female who work both upfront, as well as behind the scenes ( eg chef, supply cheauffeurs), to ensure your comfort. This may include portering your bags, to chopping drift wood for your fireplace amongst other duties.
A combined tip of Ster 50/ $ 60 per day may be please budgeted."