The Group comprises the following privately held entities:
- Tiger Paw Adventures (India) Pvt. Ltd (New Delhi, India; Established - 1982)
- TigerPaw Aventures Des Indes Ltee (Incorporated Federally in Ottawa -1995 and Provincially in British Columbia, Canada and Extra Provincially in the State of Washington, USA)
Combined Sphere of operations: Worldwide
Core segments: Sustainable Eco-Tourism, Adventure Sports and Travel; Feasibility Planning including - Sustainability Planning
- Consulting, Feasibilities, Assessments and Analytical Services
- Marketing Product Support
Back-end support services for trip preparation and conduct in the specific spheres below:
- Special Interest and Leisure Tourism
- Adventure Travel & Tourism including Adventure Sport & Extreme Adventure
- Eco Tourism, Biodiversity & Sustainability Planning for customer specific requirements.
Amongst others, it has wide international network and resource base for:
- Developing tourism and eco-tourism program concepts in areas of high bio-diversity with subsistence level tribal & other communities.
- Working with experts such as wildlife scientists, social anthropological scientists and others for harmony between outsider-resident native groups, using visual and other educational aids for illiterate and semi-literate audiences.
- Creating awareness amongst illiterate, semi-literate and under privileged audiences of environmental impact from non-traditional (modern day) disposables such as batteries, computers and petroleum based items amongst others.
- Preliminary assessment services
- Detailed Project scoping services
- Detailed Project feasibility services
- Detailed Project planning services
- Detailed or Overseer based Project coordination and implementation services on broken up module or turnkey basis.
- Manpower training and development services.
- Boat and water sports equipment
- Solar power equipment
- Canopy zip line recreational equipment
- Light aircraft and ski resort equipment
- Cartography services for site evaluation
- Landscape design services and plantation and greening resources of sites
- Specialist international consultants in specific fields
- Equestrian and polo related tourism centres
- Has been empanelled with first HIMTAB (Himalayan Tourism Advisory Board) on bringing appropriate tourism to Arunachal Pradesh, 1989. As a result has trained state government tour guides as white water river rafting guides.
- Has won first five Indian’s awarded Environmental Fellowship Award on Eco-Tourism from Asia Foundation San Francisco –under US-ASIA Environmental Partnership Program, 1994.
- Has won the prestigious Bio-Diversity Conservation Network Award (a consortium of World Wide Fund for Nature, Nature Conservancy and Earth Resources Institute) Washington DC, 1995.
- Has been one of the few successful agencies to be able to develop successful eco-tourism in Arunachal and the North East, Orissa under its tribal anthropology tours.It has therefore also been called on by forward formations of Indian Army to train units in white water rafting on the Sino Indo-MyanmarBorder.
- Has consulted for Nicco Parks Salt Lake City, West Bengal, 1987 for feasibility of eco-tourism in North Bengal forest reserve forest.
- Has provided Research Development and conduct for AMERICAN EXPRESS TRAVEL RELATED SERVICES on week end adventures 1989 on for credit card holders.
- Has conducted Team Building and Leadership training programs for middle level to Vice President Level AMERICAN EXPRESS HR as also to ABM AMRO BANK, HSBC, PHILIP MORRIS.
- Conducted mountaineering Services for British Army and Royal Air Force, Rafting services for Indian Navy.
- Has been pioneer in white water rafting infrastructure and operational set up on turnkey basis bringing in infrastructure and manpower from Canada, 1987-89.
Currently Developing: Unique resort projects in Uttaranchal - Upper Ganges e.g. Spashram River Mountain Resort in the small scale eco-tourism sector and others, with unique services in medical health and medicinal plant research and combining interfaces in these two fields with eco-tourism.
- Has steered revamp projects in British Columbia for an equestrian centre in a 90 day period.
- Has developed unique program concepts internationally e.g. Polo Safaris in South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Argentina and Europe.
- Is currently helping Government of Ethiopia to develop inbound eco adventure tourism into Ethiopia.